I continued my running joke (started at the Eiffel Tower the other day):

I got scolded by a guard for taking this picture but her French was too quick for me to understand exactly why:

All I understood was "this isn't how to behave in a museum" but I think it was b/c I was leaning back in a chair w/my boots against the wall (BTW the visual pun there was intentional... Am I taking this "famous sights as my wiener" thing too far?).
I was really pissed at how shitty and no longer relevant the art was (so much Catholic propaganda!), so I did some true art criticism:

However I did make some good jokes out of my anger and irritation.
Here is a statue who pooped himself:

Cannot believe Saturday Night Live ripped off Dick in a Box:

Who has two thumbs and likes getting her boob grabbed? THIS lady:

I wish Beavis and Butthead were with me:

Peace out, Louvre:
No comments:
Post a Comment